-->

Monday, July 30, 2007

Quote of the weekend

I found myself unable to look away from the Dynasty episode published in Sunday's T-P regarding the four-way marital drama involving State Senator Julie Quinn, hotel mogul Patrick Quinn, Jefferson Parish councilman John Young, and longtime local media personality Mary Lou McCall.

While shamefully engrossed in this fluff, I found myself groping for the appropriate one-liner to describe what I was reading.. but all I could come up with was, "Freaking crazy-ass white people!"

This morning, I find the most amusing comment has been supplied by the Head Pelican where they ask "Is leopard print the new black?" (Yes you have to click for the visual)

Update!: Do not miss the additional analysis of contemporary political fashion from Oyster this morning.

No comments: