-->

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

QOTD

Drew Brees
“I love my agent. I think he’s the best there is. ... But at the end of the day, my intent was much different in regards to building the team," said Brees, who noted that it was interesting to hear what other teams were willing to pay him for the first time in 12 years, since teams were free to negotiate with Condon when the "legal tampering" window opened on Monday.

"I've never had a chance to hear that, except for when I was hurt back in 2006,” Brees said. “But in most cases when my agent would begin to open his mouth about another team, I would not even let him finish the sentence."
We all know Brees is a hypercompetitve workaholic weirdo, a soulless brandwhore, and a credulous acolyte of the worst manifestations of the American security state.  He's basically the Stepford Wife of quarterbacks.   He's also the best we've ever seen play the position.  The desperate run to squeeze one more Superbowl out of his career is going to be a hell of a ride. I'm writing "Thoughts and prayers to Tom" in the notes field of my season ticket renewal check as I am typing this.

No comments: