-->

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday digest

Busy and tired today so not a lot of Yellow Blog going on. Obviously we don't have the game re-cap ready but Wang has one (or part of one) up which is what you should be reading anyway.

I can report that there lots and lots of Bears fans sitting near us. They were a little scary at first but seemed to become more and more tame as the game went on for some reason. One of them even let us have a prize which the kids are holding up in the picture below. By the end of the day she just didn't want it anymore.

Bear pelt

Let's see, what else is there today? Oh look oil on the sea floor doesn't degrade. What's the matter? Is it no longer Magic Microbe season?

Okay next thing.. um. Oh, going on right now! The Lens is hosting a live web stream of a community forum about conditions at Orleans Parish Prison. I'm told you can access the video by clicking here.

Also, there's this.

T-P Rex

I call it T.P. Rex. I hope King Logan doesn't sue me because of that.

Finally, today is the official repeal of DADT. Consult your internets for news stories like this one on the event. There's an informal gathering this evening in the Quarter to commemorate the passing of this singularly stupid policy. I'm planning to drop by there for a while but not for too long as I'm exhausted. And on that note, I think that's enough for now. More football later in the week. Try to stay out of any bar fights in the meantime.

No comments: