-->

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fujita still campaigning for jersey consideration

I'm personally still leaning toward Morstead but every little bit helps.

"If I could say something to President Obama, it would be to bring the troops home, '' Fujita said. "And stay patient and don't back down on his health care plan.''

With regards to Limbaugh, Fujita said: "Does he have a right to own a team? I'd say yeah, but almost anybody does. Would I like to play for him? Absolutely not. To claim to millions of your listeners that slavery had its merit and during the days of slavery our streets were safer after dark, are you freaking kidding me?

"I know a lot of other (NFL players) felt the same way. They just don't want to talk about it.''


Remember, I've still got a poll open as to which Saints jersey to buy next. If you haven't voted yet, here it is.




No comments: