-->

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Neat

So this morning I took a few minutes to tighten the brakes on my bike before leaving the house. I should just replace them at some point but I am something of a lazy bastard, particularly when it comes to vehicular repairs as some of you are no doubt aware.

Anywhoo... so I set off for work with the expectation that the trip would give me a chance to determine what, if any, further adjustments might be necessary. However, I seem to have made it all the way here with no more information than I had when I left because it turns out that I don't actually use the brakes at all when I ride. Seems I've been without reliable brakes for so long that I've unconsciously adjusted my riding style.

At least now I know why the heels of my shoes have been wearing out so quickly.

No comments: