-->

Friday, April 28, 2017

Speaking of things we called two years ago...

We sure showed him, didn't we?




As George W. Bush once famously complained during a debate, being President is actually hard work. Trump thought it would be easier.

He misses driving, feels as if he is in a cocoon, and is surprised how hard his new job is.

President Donald Trump on Thursday reflected on his first 100 days in office with a wistful look at his life before the White House.

"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," Trump told Reuters in an interview. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."
He's also right, of course. This is a terrible job that only a complete narcissistic psychopath could even want.  So he's mostly qualified. But the best fit is usually with the Type A overachieving nerd kind of  narcissistic psychopath.  Trump is more the entitled lazy douchebag kind. 

No comments: