-->

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

And the chocolate goes to...

The polls are now officially closed in the Chocolate City Awards and we appear to have a winner... sort of. The results:

Crazy Kim 47%
Crazy Peggy 20%
Crazy Quentin's Crazy Signs's 13%
Crazy Sal's Crazy Song About Crazy Jay 13%
Rev Crazy Tom's Crazy Un-Rebuke 7%


Now while Louisiana's Open Primary law would dictate that we stage a runoff between Butler and Wilson, I think we've suffered enough already. So as the decider here, I'm calling and end to this foolishness. There you have it. Crazy Kim takes the prize.


My original thought was that it would be a lot of fun to actually deliver a real bag of Hershey's Kisses to the real live winner out there in real life. I might have followed through on this if someone who I could reasonably expect to take it with good humor.. like.. maybe Quentin Brown had won. But Butler, she kind of scares me. So I have no choice but to settle for virtual kisses.

The voters have spoken. Please direct your angry letters to the T-P.

No comments: